Monday, March 30, 2009

School Days!

I am super super excited!! I've thought about going back to school for a long time. I finally found the motivation to do so. I started the application process back in January and also applied for financial aid. Now, the only way I could do this was to take online classes, and at first, I wasn't sure financial aid would pay for online classes. Well, after the long application process, I've officially registered for my fall semester classes, Math 99 and English Comp 1! I'm so excited to finally move forward with this adventure!

My grades in the past haven't been too well, but I'm determined to do my absolute best and not just settle for mediocre work.

Once classes start, quilting will be put on the back burner, and I'll work on it whenever I can.


As for quilting, I'm working on a block right now, as we speak and I'll be cutting boarder strips for each block today and piecing those on. Not sure yet how big I will make this quilt, thinking it'll be just lap size.

More to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very interesting and I love your quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete